Indian Economic Service Exam Selection Procedure
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) to offer admissions to interested candidates in its BE, Pharma and MSc programmes. BITSAT exam is a computer based test (CBT) which aspirants need to clear in order to secure admission at BITS campuses located at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
The Group B officers are promoted from the Group C recruits.
- A candidate must be either Citizen of India
- A candidate must be either a subject of Nepal
- A candidate must be either a subject of Bhutan
- Up to a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belong to a SC/ST;
- Up to a maximum of 3 years in the case of candidate belonging to OBC who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Age Limits