The SBI has the charges of conducting SBI Clerk exam. Every year huge number of students applied and many got selected in it.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria :Eligibility criterion is fixed by the State Bank of India (SBI). The eligibility criteria involve with the age limit, educational qualification and nationality of the aspirants.
- Educational Qualification: - The aspirant must have graduation or its equivalent in any stream or subject from government recognized institute and colleges.
- Age Limit: -The aspirant age must be in between 20- 28 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved categories issued by the government. Aspirants should have a certificate for the reservation category.
- Nationality:- The aspirant must have the certificate of a citizen of India. It is mandatory in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria of SBI clerk 2017 examination. A citizen from Bhutan or a citizen from Nepal or a citizen from Bangladesh is allowed only when they have a valid certificate which state that they have permanent intention to settle in India.
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure
- Firstly submission of the SBI Clerk application form.
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination.
- SBI PO Exam procedures:
- Objective Test:
- Descriptive Test:
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts an exam for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) for its branches across the country.
SBI PO Exam Eligibility: Nationality/Citizenship
- Educational Qualification:-Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such bythe Central Government.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Procedure | How to become an IBPS RRB ?
- Officer Scale I 18 - 30 Years
- Officer Scale II 21 -32 Years
- Officer Scale III 21- 40 Years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) ? 18- 28 Years
IIBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality-A Citizen of India or A Subject of Nepal or A Subject of Bhutan or A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age Limit-The minimum age for a candidate to give IBPS PO Exam is 20 years and maximum age is 30 years i.e. a candidate must be born on or after 02nd August 1987 but not later than 01st August 1997. IBPS PO Age limit is considered an important criterion for the selection of eligible candidates.
- Educational Qualification for Bank RRB-A candidate with a Graduation Degree in any branch/stream from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. In case a candidate is awarded with CGPA/OGPA, they must convert it into a percentage (nearest to 2 decimal places) and mention it in the application form. If a candidate has secured 59.99% marks, it will be treated as less than 60%.