Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP)
- Minimum - 21 year
- Maximum - 30 year
- Eligibility : -
- You have to passed A Degree in any discipline from any well recognized universitiesâ€¦
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I):: you have to passed Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science..
- For men -165 cms in Height
- For women -155 cms in Height.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Age limit :
- Physical Qualification
Assistant Commissioner Sales Tax
There is no direct recruitment available for the post of District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner .The post is filled by IPS officers. IPS officers get the rank of District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner through promotion. To become an IPS officer,one has to write Civil Services Exam .
UPSC conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in Indian Police Services.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university with any percentage.
- The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Preliminary Examination consist of two objective type papers i.e., General Studies and CSAT(Civil Service Aptitude Test) of 200 marks for each paper .
- Mains Examination consist of 7 conventional type papers of 1800 marks .
- Personal Interview & Group Discussion.
- The eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam are following:-
- The selection procedure consists of different stages,namely:
BDO: Block Development Officer
- Candidates must have a degree from any recognized university. However candidates studying in final year examination may apply for Preliminary.
- When candidates apply for Main Examination, they must be complete Graduate. But the following Engineering discipline is eligible:-
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Skills Required
- Accountability -
- Communication skills
- Client service
- Commercial and market focus
- Age limit: -
- Minimum age: - The candidate should have at least 21 years for the exam.
- Minimum age: - The candidate should have at least 30 years for the exam.
- Eligibility criteria of BDO exam-
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan
- Candidate must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India
- Candidate must be person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zaire, or Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India
- Age Limit-Age of a candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years on 1st July of the year of examination. While the upper age limit will be relaxable in the following cases:
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC /ST) : Upto 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Upto 3 years
- State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: Upto 5 years.
- ECOs/SSCOs : Upto a maximum of five years.
- A degree from a Central, State or Deemed University
- A degree received through Correspondence Education or Distance
- For General Candidates: 6 attempts.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates (SC/ST): No Limits.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 9 attempts.
- Nationality-For the Indian Revenue Service, a candidate must be one of the following:
- Educational Qualification:
Candidate applying for civil service exams is required to fulfill the following criteria:
- Number of attempts:
Restriction on the maximum number of attempts is effective since 1984: